You must surrender the licence back to the Registrar when you stop operating your business, unless you are transferring the Liquor Sales Licence.

To do this, please submit, through iAGCOVoluntary Surrender of Licence/Authorization. If you do not surrender your licence, a revocation of licence will be noted on your record.

Liquor sales licensed establishments that are closed or are closing temporarily or permanently may transfer open or closed liquor from one licensed establishment to another, where the licence holder of both licensed establishments is the same, or the licence holders of the licensed establishment are affiliates. To do this, one of the licensees must submit an online notification of the liquor transfer through iAGCO at least 30 days before any transfer of liquor.

If a closure is temporary, you should notify the AGCO:

  • If a business is closing for more than 30 days for renovation
  • If the business is seasonal, when the business will be closed during the year.

Help us improve the AGCO website

Complete a short survey