Only the following can be sold:
- Cannabis (dried flower/pre-rolls, oils/capsules, seeds)
- Cannabis accessories
- Shopping bags
Security cameras inside and outside
Staff are at least 19 years old and trained
- Staff will not sell to intoxicated people.
Cannabis is stored securely and only staff may handle it before it’s been purchased
- Cannabis is from the Ontario Cannabis Store (OCS) and remains in federally required packaging.
- Sensory display containers may be available to see and smell product.
- Customers can buy up to 30 grams (about one ounce) of dried cannabis (or equivalent) at one time.
Information on responsible use available
AGCO store authorization prominently displayed
No entrance for people under 19
- Staff must check the ID of anyone who appears to be under 25.
Stores can be open from 9 am - 11 pm
No cannabis or accessories visible
Provincial Cannabis Retail Store seal displayed
Clearly marked signage
Note: this page is also available as a pdf infographic.