If you are selling or serving alcohol at your tailgate event, generally, all alcohol must be purchased in Ontario from an authorized government retail store (LCBO, The Beer Store or authorized manufacturer’s retail store).

Applicants should contact the Canada Revenue Agency for information concerning any collection of Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) or other obligations they may have relating to the HST and the sale of alcohol under the permit.

The permit and product receipts for all alcohol products purchased under the permit must be readily available during the Tailgate Event for presentation upon request at the event by AGCO Compliance Officials or police officers.

Was this page useful?

Please help us improve the AGCO website by responding to this survey