The AGCO accepts payment via money wire transfer and electronic funds transfer (EFT) provided the following requirements are met:
- All funds must be in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
When completing the transfer through your bank, please include the following iAGCO details in your payment description:
- File Number or Description number (e.g. 46078)
- Applicant or Name (e.g. JZ JZ Corp)
- For example, an acceptable payment description is: “46078-JZ JZ Corp”
- AGCO Bank Account Details
Payable to: Minister of Finance Bank Name: Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Bank Institution #: 0010 Bank Transit #: 00002 Bank Account Number: 5835518 Branch Location:
Commerce Court Branch
199 Bay Street,
Toronto, ON. M5L 1G9
Branch of Account: //CC001000002 Swift Code: CIBCCATT
- Send an e-mail to AGCO Revenue Management (email@example.com) confirming:
- File number or Description number
- Applicant or Name
- Date wire transfer/EFT was initiated
- You are responsible for paying any applicable wire transfer fees or EFT fees. As a result, any fees will be automatically deducted from the total deposit amount with any difference showing as money owing.
- If the above requirements are not met, this may result in your application not being processed in a timely manner.
Where to find information for your wire transfer/EFT payment description:
- From the Application Received screen:
- From the Main Menu: