Your individual licence will expire on your birthday. You are required to renew your Horse Racing licence online using the iAGCO portal at www.agco.ca/iagco. To use iAGCO, you must have an iAGCO account.
How to create your iAGCO account
- If you don’t already have an iAGCO account, go to iAGCO online portal at www.agco.ca/iAGCO
- Click on Create a New Account at the top of the page to create your account
Note: You must have a valid email address to register your account
- Input all of the information requested on the screen
- To link your account to an existing AGCO licence, you will need to enter an Online Access Code
- If you have received your online access code, enter it under the Online access code section.
- If you currently have a Horse Racing licence/registration with the AGCO, you will receive your online access code in your renewal letter60 days before your licence/registration is set to expire.
- You can also call AGCO Customer Service during regular business hours at 416-326-8700 or toll free 1-800-522-2876 or ask a AGCO Licensing Agent at any open track office to request an online access code.
- The online access code is used to link your iAGCO account to your information already on file with the AGCO.
- New applicants do not require an online access code to apply.
- After you click on Finish Registration, go to your email inbox and click on the verification link in the confirmation email sent by iAGCO to complete the account registration process
How to renew your current licence/registration
- Log into your iAGCO account at www.agco.ca/iAGCO
- Click on the Renew button displayed beside your licence/registration under the My Approved Licences / Permits / Authorizations / Registrations section on the Main Menu screen.
Note: The Renew button appears only 60 days before the expiry of your licence/registration.
- Proceed through all of the screens and answer all of the questions, provide any required documentation and pay the applicable fee to submit your renewal application
If you need to submit a Required Document in the Documents to attach screen, open and download the Sample Form (if provided by the AGCO) to your computer first (File > Save as…), fill in all the details, save and upload the form to your application to complete your application submission process.
- Do not submit a new application if you are renewing your existing licence/registration
- If you do not see a Renew button, contact AGCO Customer Service at 416-326-8700 or toll-free at 1-800-522-2876 for assistance
- If you are renewing a licence that expired within the last 5 years, you can contact AGCO to get an Online Access Code. This will link your new iAGCO account to the existing information already on file with the AGCO and renew your expired licence online in iAGCO