- The HCA must reconcile the CDTA and make available a report to its member organizations on a monthly basis. The reporting period must cover the entire month.
- Each licensee must reconcile its DLTA and provide a report to its Board of Directors on a monthly basis. The reporting period must cover the entire month.
5.2 Licensees shall provide the HCA at the end of each lottery event with a financial report detailing the results of each lottery event. At minimum, the report must include:
- gross receipts and prizes from bingo
- gross receipts and prizes from break open tickets
- licence fees; and
- reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses.
- The HCA must provide the licensing authorities with a financial report for each type of lottery conducted on the prescribed forms within the prescribed time.
- Licensees must provide the licensing authorities with a financial report for each type of lottery conducted on the prescribed forms within the prescribed time.
5.4 Member organizations of the HCA are responsible for any shortages incurred as a result of that member organization’s operation of a lottery event, and these must be indicated on the financial report. Shortages incurred as a result of the Operator of the bingo hall or its employees are the responsibility of the Operator and must be paid to the member organization conducting the charitable gaming event and must be included as part of the net deposit for that event.
5.5 Where a licensee is required to do so, the licensee must file its financial statements with the licensing authority within 180 days after the fiscal year end.
5.6 Each licensee must file with the licensing authorities the compliance reports required by the Registrar within 180 days of its fiscal year end.
5.7 The HCA must make available to its member organizations copies of all reports filed with the licensing authority immediately after they are filed.