- Liquor Licensed Establishments
Lottery licensees are required to comply with all other applicable laws. In particular, if the facility in which any part of the event is held has a liquor licence, the Liquor Licence and Control Act, 2019 applies.
- Event Location
Where will the event be held? Has the landlord consented to the charitable gaming event? You must notify the local municipality and provide a copy to the AGCO (if applying for a provincial licence) of the notification.
When planning security for your event, employ a risk-based strategy: the higher the risk to public safety, the more security measures should be put in place. The numbers of volunteers, security and police will be based on, but not limited to, the following:
- The location of the event
- The dates and hours of the event
- The number of people expected to attend
- The size of the area where patrons will be allowed to drink alcohol (if applicable)
- How people will get into and out of the event (i.e. traffic and patrol plans).
You are here
Details To Consider For Your Event
Was this page useful?
Please help us improve the AGCO website by responding to this survey