A Loonie Progressive Game is licensed separately from, but played in conjunction with licensed Regular Bingo Events. If the Loonie Progressive game prize is not won, it is added to the amount of the prize to be awarded at the next Loonie Progressive Game event. The Loonie Progressive prize is allowed to increase at each successive event to a maximum of $5,000.00 or until the prize is won.
Only the Registrar of Alcohol, Gaming and Racing may issue a licence for a Loonie Progressive Game event.
- First time applicants should visit the Charitable Lottery Licensing Overview page for information on what’s necessary to determine eligibility
- A sample of the two-part ticket
- List of participating charities within the Bingo Hall, which must be signed by a representative from each charity Municipal approval letter (if applicable)
- Copy of bingo game schedule
- Appropriate lottery licensing fee payable to the Minister of Finance
The licensee must conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the licence.