Table Board Bingo is a lottery scheme where players purchase the Table Board card and win prizes by being the first to complete specified arrangements or patterns of numbers on the Table Board Bingo device from numbers selected at random.
Only the Registrar of Alcohol, Gaming and Racing may issue a licence for the following:
- A Table Board Bingo event held in conjunction with a Regular Bingo event and where the Table Board Bingo prizes are in addition to the maximum Regular Bingo prize board. The Bingo Sponsors’ Association must apply for the licence.
- A Table Board Bingo event held in conjunction with a Special (Monster) Bingo event, where the Table Board Bingo prizes are in addition to the Special (Monster) Bingo prize board. The Bingo Sponsors’ Association must apply for this type of Table Board Bingo event.
A municipality may issue a licence to an eligible charitable or religious organization for a Table Board Bingo event conducted as a Regular Bingo event where the total prize board for the event does not exceed $5,500. A municipality may issue a Regular Bingo licence for an event that includes Table Board Bingo games so long as the total prize board for the event does not exceed $5,500.
For those applying for a municipal licence, contact the local municipality where you intend to hold the event for more detailed information on the application process, licensing fees and required attachments.
- First time applicants should visit the Charitable Lottery Licensing Overview page for information on what’s necessary to determine eligibility
- List of participating charities within the Bingo Hall, which must be signed by a representative from each charity
- Municipal approval letter (if applicable)
- Copy of bingo game schedule
The licensee must conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the licence.