A Media Bingo means a bingo event that is conducted on or through the media, such as the radio or newspaper. Licences will not be issued for internet gaming activity.
A municipality may issue a licence to an eligible local charitable or religious organization for media bingo events with prize boards of $5,500 and under.
- Organizations submitting applications for a media bingo licence, should mail or deliver completed applications, including all attachments (see required attachments listed below), to the local municipality.
- First time applicants should visit the Charitable Lottery Licensing Overview page for information on what’s necessary to determine eligibility
- Municipal approval letter (if applicable)
- Copy of bingo game schedule
- Appropriate lottery licensing fee payable to the Minister of Finance
The licensee must conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the licence.