A registration as a Seller is required in the following circumstances:
- An entity that sells lottery products on behalf of the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG); and/or
- An entity that sells break open tickets and/or electronic raffle (e-raffle) tickets on behalf of a charitable lottery licensee.
Please note the following:
- To sell lottery products on behalf of OLG, a valid OLG Retailer Agreement is required for each retailer location.
- The Retailer Location Number (RL #) assigned to your site by OLG must be indicated in the application. The RL # of your site is on your OLG Retailer Agreement.
- To sell break open tickets and or electronic raffle (e-raffle) tickets on behalf of a charitable lottery licensee, a valid contract with the charitable lottery licensee is required. A copy of this contract is not required to be provided to the AGCO with your application.
- Only convenience stores are eligible to sell electronic raffle (e-raffle) tickets on behalf of a charitable lottery licensee.
A new application must be submitted for each retailer location, even if you already have a Registration as a Seller for another location.