The AGCO commits to conducting business in a manner that will:
- Develop, implement and enforce fair policies and procedures
- Establish a framework of critical regulatory controls in the public interest that are sensitive to the economic viability of the alcohol, gaming, horse racing and cannabis industries
- Be client focused in the way we respond to and manage client and stakeholder needs
- Educate clients and stakeholders and develop partnerships
- Create a supportive work environment that respects and values AGCO staff contributions and provides them with opportunities for growth and professional achievement
A world-class regulator that is innovative, proactive, inclusive and socially responsible.
To regulate in accordance with the principles of honesty and integrity, and in the public interest.