The AGCO commits to conducting business in a manner that will:
- Develop, implement and enforce fair policies and procedures
- Establish a framework of critical regulatory controls in the public interest that are sensitive to the economic viability of the alcohol, gaming and horse racing industries
- Be client focused in the way we respond to and manage client and stakeholder needs
- Educate clients and stakeholders and develop partnerships
- Create a supportive work environment that respects and values AGCO staff contributions and provides them with opportunities for growth and professional achievement
A leader in the alcohol, gaming and horse racing sectors through effective regulation and services that are fair, responsive and in the broader public interest.
To regulate the alcohol, gaming and horse racing sectors in accordance with the principles of honesty and integrity, and in the public interest.