The AGCO’s current Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility Plan states the following goals:
- Have a workforce reflective of Ontario’s demographic diversity.
- Build an inclusive workplace culture, free of discrimination and harassment.
- Deliver services in an accessible, culturally aware, relevant and responsive way.
AGCO’s key commitments to support the development of its Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility Plan include:
- Conduct an assessment of the AGCO’s current state and benchmark as it relates to diversity and inclusion.
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis that identifies key stakeholders and obtain their feedback on both current state and the desired future aspirations of workforce diversity, inclusion and accessibility initiatives.
- Develop the AGCO’s DI&A strategy complete with vision, mission, goals, objectives, actions and metrics.