Each year, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario produces an annual report, which contains information on the organizational structure and a summary of the activities of the Commission for the period from April 1st to March 31st.
- 2021-2022 AGCO Annual Report
- 2020-2021 AGCO Annual Report
- 2019-2020 AGCO Annual Report
- 2018-2019 AGCO Annual Report
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario develops a business plan each year for approval by its responsible Minister.
AGCO Board Resolutions
- 2021-22 No. 5: Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Act, 2019 Board Authority and Establishing Fees (Cannabis, Gaming, and Horse Racing)
- 2021-22 No. 7: Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Act, 2019 Board Authority and Establishing Fees (Liquor)
- 2022-23 No. 1: No Fee – Caterer’s Endorsement to a Manufacturer’s Licence to Sell (Liquor)