As part of its modernization efforts, the AGCO is undertaking an effort to modernize numerous processes in its regulation of horse racing in Ontario.
On March 2, 2020, the AGCO launched iAGCO online services for Ontario horse racing licensees. This iAGCO Guide for Horse Racing is intended to support new users of iAGCO as they begin using online services for all their AGCO horseracing transactions.
If you are new to using this guide, go to How to Use this Guide or simply choose a section heading from the Table of Contents on the left.
Looking for something else? Here are some quick links to other website sections that may be helpful:
- iAGCO Portal – where you can log into your account
- Horseracing blog – where you will find all recent announcements related to horseracing
- Moving Ahead: Horse Racing Regulatory Reform – where you will find out about ongoing AGCO initiatives
- Rules of Racing – where you’ll find links to the official rule books for Standardbred Racing and Thoroughbred Racing, along with the Quarter Horse Appendix
- Race Day Contact List – where you’ll find instructions on how to get in touch by phone with key AGCO contacts