Fees and Payment
- Please refer to the AGCO’s Fee Schedule for the applicable fee.
- When using online services, payments must be made by Visa, MasterCard or Interac Online.
- Payments of $30,000 or more must be made by money wire transfer or electronic funds transfer (EFT). For more information please contact AGCO Customer Service at 416 326-8700 or 1 800 522-2876.
- All application fees must be received by the AGCO before an application will be processed
- All fees are non-refundable.
When you apply for a new Licence to Represent a Manufacturer, you will be required to submit the following:
- Entity Disclosure*
Must be provided by the applicant corporation and all holding companies that directly or indirectly hold 10% or more of the outstanding shares or of a class of shares.
- Personal Disclosures*
A Personal History Report must be completed by all of the following persons:
- Owner (if the applicant is a sole proprietor);
- Officers and/or directors, including: Signing Officer, President, Secretary, Treasurer;
- All persons holding 10% or more of the outstanding shares or of a class of shares (if applicable);
- All partners;
- On-site manager (if this person is not named above).
* For complete information, please refer to the Personal and Entity Disclosure Guide.
- Business Name Registration
The business name under which you intend to operate may have to be registered under the Business Names Act. For information regarding business name registration please contact Service Ontario. (See Key liquor industry contacts).
- Letter(s) of Appointment
Written confirmation from the beverage alcohol manufacturer(s) (on its letterhead) that it has appointed the applicant as its representative in Ontario is required.