What you can expect when you contact the AGCO
Customer Service Commitments
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) strives to provide excellent customer service to our stakeholders and all members of the public. Our customer service standards demonstrate our commitment to honesty, integrity and transparency, and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service in all aspects of our business. You can expect that when you contact the AGCO:
- We will treat you with respect and dignity.
- We will treat you fairly, within the laws that we administer.
- We will provide our services in formats accessible to all our customers.
- We will respond to your written correspondence in a timely manner.
- We will respond to your telephone calls, emails and correspondence in a timely manner.
When you contact AGCO Customer Service by fax, mail or electronic mail, you can expect that:
- We will acknowledge any correspondence requesting a response within 2 business days. If that acknowledgement cannot contain a full response, we will advise you of this in the acknowledgement.
- If a response requires more time to complete, we will provide you with an anticipated date for the complete response within a further 5 business days.
When you contact the AGCO by telephone, our Customer Service Department will answer your call in priority sequence during core business hours (Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- You will always have the option of speaking to a person.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that your call is not redirected more than once.
- We will endeavour to return phone calls within one business day.
iAGCO Online Services
You may now submit inquiries and complaints online, through iAGCO Online Services. When you choose this option, you will be given a reference number that you can use to track the status of your inquiry or complaint.
Accessible Customer Service Policy
If you have any questions about our Accessible Customer Service Policy or require any of our materials in an alternative format, please contact us at 416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876, or submit your inquiry electronically via iAGCO Online Services.
If you have comments or concerns about our services, we encourage you to let us know and provide us with details. We also welcome any positive feedback you may have. You may provide feedback in person at AGCO Head Office or any of our regional offices, by telephone through our Customer Service Department at 416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876, or electronically via iAGCO Online Services.
Filing a Complaint
In order to ensure that we are meeting our obligation to properly address public concerns, the AGCO has established a formalized Complaints Handling process. For more information on filing a complaint, please see the Complaints and Inquiries page.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Tel: 416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876 (toll free in Ontario)
Office of the Ombudsman of Ontario
Bell Trinity Square
483 Bay Street, 10th Floor, South Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5G 2C9