A world-class regulator that is innovative, proactive, inclusive and socially responsible.
To regulate in accordance with the principles of honesty and integrity, and in the public interest.
The AGCO commits to conducting business in a manner that will:
- develop, implement and enforce fair policies and procedures
- establish a framework of critical regulatory controls in the public interest that are sensitive to the economic viability of the alcohol, gaming, horse racing and cannabis industries and sectors
- be client focused in the way we respond to and manage client and stakeholder needs
- educate clients and stakeholders and develop partnerships
- create a supportive work environment that respects and values the contributions of AGCO staff and provides them with opportunities for growth and professional achievement.
Alcohol, Cannabis and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996, Regulations (141/01; 469/18)
Cannabis Licence Act, 2018 (CLA), Regulation 468/18
Gaming Control Act, 1992 (GCA), Regulation 78/12
Horse Racing Licence Act, 2015 (HRLA), Regulation 61/16
Liquor Control Act (LCA), clauses 3(1)b, e, e.1, f, g and 3(2)a, subsections 3.0.1(1), (2), 3.0.2(1), (2), 3.0.3 (1),(2),(3), (5), and section 4.1, Ontario Regulation 232/16
Liquor Licence Act (LLA), Regulations 58/00; 718/90; 719/90; 720/90; 70/09; 783/94; 389/91
Wine Content and Labelling Act, 2000, Regulation 659/00