Responsible gambling is a key AGCO priority and central to the public interest. The intent of this risk theme is to ensure that gaming is provided in a way that seeks to minimize potential harm and promote a responsible gaming environment.
Regulatory Risks associated with this theme include:
- Inappropriate advertising practices targets minors.
- Advertising is false and misleadingly deceptive to attract the public.
- Advertising deemed to promote excessive play.
- Players allowed to play excessively.
- Responsible gaming controls not designed into environment and product.
- Players are unaware of risks to problem gambling and options to self- control.