- Each registered Seller of BOTs must:
(1) record the quantity of deals sold by serial number and ticket type and style name;
(2) record the number of deals in inventory by serial number and ticket type and style name;
(3) pay the charity the net proceeds, minus any sales commissions, as permitted under the terms and conditions of the charity’s licence, for all boxes delivered for sale within 30 calendar days of receipt;
(4) be responsible for all functions directly and indirectly related to or supporting the sale of BOTs at his/her/its location; and
(5) conduct a physical count of all BOT deals in inventory at a minimum on a monthly basis, and reconcile the physical count with the quantity listed in inventory records.
- The functions referred to in Section 21 must not be performed by a registered gaming assistant.
You are here
Break Open Ticket Seller
Was this page useful?
Please help us improve the AGCO website by responding to this survey