- A BOT dispenser must not be used unless it has been approved by the Registrar.
- A registered Gaming-Related Supplier must not permit the installation or use of an approved BOT dispenser except in accordance with the approval.
- In determining whether to approve a BOT dispenser, the Registrar will have regard to the equipment’s suitability for use in relation to design and integrity.
- The Registrar may approve, without testing, BOT dispensers that have been approved in another jurisdiction where gaming is legal.
- A registered Gaming-Related Supplier must not modify a BOT dispenser unless the Registrar has given prior written approval.
- A registered Gaming-Related Supplier seeking approval of a BOT dispenser or any modification to a BOT dispenser must pay any costs incurred in having it examined.
You are here
Break Open Ticket Dispenser
Was this page useful?
Please help us improve the AGCO website by responding to this survey