- A BOT dispenser must not be used unless it has been approved by the Registrar.
- A registered Gaming-Related Supplier must not permit the installation or use of an approved BOT dispenser except in accordance with the approval.
- In determining whether to approve a BOT dispenser, the Registrar will have regard to the equipment’s suitability for use in relation to design and integrity.
- The Registrar may approve, without testing, BOT dispensers that have been approved in another jurisdiction where gaming is legal.
- A registered Gaming-Related Supplier must not modify a BOT dispenser unless the Registrar has given prior written approval.
- A registered Gaming-Related Supplier seeking approval of a BOT dispenser or any modification to a BOT dispenser must pay any costs incurred in having it examined.
You are here
Break Open Ticket Dispenser
Please help us improve the AGCO website by responding to this survey