Minor Racing Official List
Racetrack Site Licence holders must submit the name(s) of individual(s) as Minor Racing Officials for AGCO approval via a Regulatory Submission: Minor Racing Official List.

For more information, see the the iAGCO portal.

Minor Racing Officials must be licensed as a Horseperson: Association Official with the AGCO. If they are not, the Racetrack Operator must inform them of the requirement to apply for an AGCO Association Official Licence. 

It is the responsibility of the Racetrack Operator to keep the Minor Racing Officials List current and to inform the AGCO of any changes to the approved Minor Racing Officials List.