Creating an iAGCO Account
- How can the iAGCO portal be accessed?
The iAGCO portal can be accessed by clicking the red “iAGCO Online Services” button that appears at the top of every page on our website (to the left of the search bar). It can also be accessed by typing the URL (www.agco.ca/iAGCO) directly into your web browser.
- What are the minimum web browser requirements to support iAGCO?
The following browsers support iAGCO:
- Internet Explorer 11 (desktop and mobile)
- Mozilla Firefox 27 and higher
- Desktop Google Chrome 33 and higher
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS browser and higher
- Desktop Safari versions 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
- Mobile Safari versions 5 and higher for iOS 5 and higher
- Do I have to create an iAGCO account in order to use the online services?
An account is required for most business transactions within the iAGCO portal, including applying for Special Occasion Permits (SOPs) and managing alcohol-related applications, renewals and changes.
To issue an objection or submit an inquiry, a contact name, phone number and email address must be entered, however an account is not required. Anonymous objections will not be accepted.
You do not need to create an account in order to ask a question to the AGCO through the portal or to submit a complaint. However, creating an iAGCO account does allow you to track the status of your inquiry, complaint or objection.
- How do I create an iAGCO account?
To create an iAGCO account:
- Click on the button for “iAGCO Online Services”, then click Create a New Account.
- You will need to provide a valid email address, your first and last name and a valid telephone number. You will also need to create a password as well as select and provide an answer to a security question to confirm your identity should you ever lose your password.
- If you have an existing licence or authorization from the AGCO, an online access code may have already been provided to you. The online access code allows you to link your newly created iAGCO account to your licence/authorization information already on file with the AGCO. Online access codes will be mailed to licence/authorization holders in the renewal reminder letter sent by the AGCO 60-days before a licence or authorization is set to expire.
- Once you have created your iAGCO account, an email will be sent to the email account you provided, including instructions for activating your account.
- Can I save my work in draft form before submitting?
iAGCO users can save applications in draft form before submitting. All drafts will be saved in the My Drafts section of the site, which can be accessed while logged into your iAGCO account, on the main menu.
Applications that have been saved in draft form can be edited. To do so, open the application by clicking on the hyperlinked file number of the application in question.
- If I forgot to include something in my application, how can I provide that information?
Once you have submitted your application, its status will show as “under review”. Should you wish to make any further adjustments at this point, you may click the Provide More Information link for that application. If further changes are required after the permit, licence or authorization has been approved, you may do so by clicking on the link to Request a Change.
- Will I receive a summary of my application in iAGCO after submitting it?
You will receive a summary of your application as a PDF document via email after it is submitted. Alternatively, you may download your application summary from within your iAGCO account after it has been submitted. To do so, visit the My Applications Under Review section, while logged into your iAGCO account. Please note you will not receive a summary of your application before it has been submitted.
- Will I be able to withdraw my application?
Yes. If your application has not yet been approved, you may withdraw. To do so, visit the My Applications Under Review section of your iAGCO account, you will have the option of withdrawing an application while it is still in the review stage.
- What are the acceptable payment options within iAGCO?
When using online services, all payments under $30,000 must be made by Visa, MasterCard, Interac Online, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit.
NOTE: The Bank of Montreal no longer offers the Interac online payment service. For more information, please contact your BMO branch or the telephone number on the back of your card. For a list of participating Financial Institutions, please visit Interac Online for Consumers. Payments of $30,000 or more must be made by money wire transfer or electronic funds transfer. Cheques and cash are not accepted as forms of payment when using iAGCO online services