Personal Disclosure* must be completed by the following individuals associated with an applicant entity:
- A sole proprietor (in the case of an applicant who is a sole proprietor);
- A partner (in the case of an applicant that is a partnership);
- An officer or director of an applicant corporation and/or any parent or holding corporations;
- A shareholder holding 5% or more of any shares of an applicant corporation;
- A trustee and beneficiary of any trusts that hold any shares or interest in an applicant and/or its parent or holding corporations; and
- A principal employee of an applicant.
*For more information, please refer to the Personal and Entity Disclosure Requirements Guide.