The following items must be submitted for your application to be processed:
- Please refer to the AGCO’s Fee Schedule for the applicable fee.
- When using online services, payments must be made by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit.
- Payments of $30,000 or more must be made by money wire transfer or electronic funds transfer. Please note that cheques and cash are not accepted as forms of payment when using iAGCO online services. For more information please contact AGCO Customer Service at 416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876.
- All application fees must be received by the AGCO before an application will be processed.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Entity Disclosure information must be provided by the applicant and by all entities directly or indirectly holding 10% or more of the outstanding shares or of a class of shares of the applicant.
- Personal Disclosure*
Personal Disclosure information must be provided by all of the following persons:
- Sole Proprietors
- all Officers and/or Directors
- all Partners
- any shareholder holding 10% or more of outstanding shares, or a class of shares
- on-site manager, if applicable.
- Signature form
- ‘Signature of Applicant - Corporation’ required if the applicant is a corporation
- ‘Signature of Partner(s)’ required if the applicant is a partnership/limited partnership
- ‘Signature of Applicant represented by Agent/Representative’ if the application is submitted on behalf of the Applicant.
* For complete information, please refer to the Personal and Entity Disclosure Requirements Guide: Liquor Licences.
- Tax Compliance Verification Number and Attestation
- You must:
- Complete the tax compliance verification process and obtain their tax compliance verification number through the Ministry of Finance’s Tax Compliance Verification portal
- Attest to your tax compliance status
- For details, see Information Bulletin: New Tax Compliance Verification requirements for liquor licensees come into effect July 1, 2023
- You must:
In addition, the following is required:
For a New Licence:
- business Name Registration: the business name under which you intend to operate may have to be registered under the Business Names Act. For information regarding business name registration please call toll free 1-800-361-3223 or visit the website at www.serviceontario.ca.
For transfers, the following documents will also be required:
- Consent to Transfer (indicating the agreement of the current licence holder to transfer the licence)
- Proof of Transfer (confirmation that the purchase of the business has been finalized)