Monday, August 24, 2020
Providing all relevant information and including all required documentation helps to ensure your application can be reviewed and your registration issued as quickly as possible. Here are some important tips to follow to make sure your application is accurate and complete.
Lottery Retailers and Gaming Assistants (Lottery Retailer Managers)
When to create a new application:
- If you have an existing registration and want to renew or make changes to it, you do not need to create a new application. Simply log into iAGCO, find your existing registration on the main screen and modify or renew from there.
Don’t forget to attach all your required documents:
- The Signature of Applicant (Corporation/Partner/Agent) Form needs to be attached as it verifies that the information provided is correct and accurate.
- If you are adding a new location, attach an amended “Schedule 1” from your OLG Retailer Agreement.
- Officers and directors of corporations must complete the Individual Disclosure Form and not the Corporation Disclosure Form, which is only for the legal entity itself.
- New applicants must submit:
- A copy of your OLG Retailer Agreement
- A copy of your Master Business Licence from the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Gaming Assistants (Lottery Retailer Managers)
On the “Documents to Attach” screen:
- You may be required to include a Conditional Offer of Employment Form. If so, click on the Open link to the sample form provided onscreen and save it to your computer (File → Save As). Provide this form to your employer and ensure that all sections in the form are filled out. Scan the completed form and upload this file to your application.
- You may be required to include a Personal History - Gaming Form. If so, click on the Open link to the sample form provided onscreen and save it to your computer (File → Save As). Fill in all the details, save and upload the form to your application in iAGCO.
When renewing your registration, confirm your renewal term (1-year or 2-year) with your employer.