October 26, 2020
Digital first strategy modernizes service channels to provide enhanced customer experience
Launch of iAGCO Online Services
Today, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) is launching the latest phase of iAGCO online service delivery for electronic gaming supplier transactions.
As of October 26, 2020, organizations seeking to submit equipment to the AGCO must do so through iAGCO. Paper-based and emailed submissions are no longer accepted.
iAGCO is an online portal that provides an easier, more convenient way to make equipment submissions anytime from anywhere. The AGCO’s move towards a digital first strategy is modernizing service channels to provide an enhanced customer experience.
New Features Available
iAGCO online services are now available for AGCO electronic gaming suppliers and operators as well as AGCO charitable gaming lottery licensing.
Registered suppliers making an electronic gaming equipment submission can now:
- Conduct all electronic equipment submission transactions online
- Upload submission data in CSV file format or manually
- Receive notifications and track the status of each submission
- Search for equipment submissions and equipment items
- Download approval and revocation letters
- Authorize operators to view the approval status of submitted items
In addition, supplier notifications, change requests and concept review requests are now completed through iAGCO.
iAGCO Online Services
The AGCO launched its first phase of online services in May 2017 for Special Occasion Permit applicants and liquor manufacturers, followed by all alcohol-related transactions. In 2018, the AGCO also launched online services for lottery and gaming registrants, including charitable gaming operators and cannabis retail licensees. In March 2020, iAGCO became available for all AGCO horse racing-related transactions.
Since the launch of iAGCO online services, users have been overwhelmingly satisfied with its ease of use and functionality.
For more information:
- View the Electronic Gaming Equipment Submissions and Notifications Guide
- Email AGCO Gaming Lab staff at AGCO-Gaming-Lab-Submissions@agco.ca
- Email AGCO Customer Service at email@example.com or call 416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876 (toll-free in Ontario) from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Submit an inquiry online via iAGCO (you do not need to create an iAGCO account to do so).