AGCO horse racing licensing applications and renewals have moved online. All AGCO transactions, including adding a horse to the Exercise Induced Pulmonary Haemorrhage (EIPH) program in Ontario, must be completed through the iAGCO online portal at www.agco.ca/iAGCO. For more information, see How Do I Get Licensed?
Industry participants are reminded that new and renewal licensing applications and submissions are no longer approved immediately upon application.
Applications should be made in advance of the licence being required to ensure there is adequate time to complete the appropriate due diligence process.
Who can I contact if I have questions or require assistance?
- AGCO Customer Service is available by phone Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876 (toll free in Ontario). You can also submit questions anytime online through iAGCO
- Email a Licensing Agent at email@example.com
- AGCO Licensing Offices are open on most live race days, or other times as indicated on the AGCO Licensing Office Hours web page
The iAGCO Guide for Horse Racing supports new users of iAGCO as they begin using online services for all their AGCO horseracing transactions. It includes a Helpful Resources section with links to:
- Horse Racing Licence Guide: Individuals and Administrative
- Tip Sheet: How to Renew Your Horse Racing-Related Licences
- Regulatory Submission – EIPH Program – Add or Remove Horse