As the industry prepares for the resumption of racing, the AGCO is issuing a reminder to all racing participants looking to add a horse to the Exercise Induced Pulmonary Haemorrhage (EIPH) Program in Ontario.
As announced in March, adding or removing a horse from the EIPH Program must be done online through the iAGCO portal at www.agco.ca/iAGCO.
To ensure your horse is eligible to race, please go online and complete your submission for any horse you are seeking to add or remove from the EIPH program as soon as possible.
Here are the steps required to complete your submission:
- Complete this Trainer Authorization form for each horse you are looking to add into the EIPH program
- Have your licensed veterinarian complete this Attending Veterinarian Authorization form for each horse you are looking to add into the EIPH program
- Create an iAGCO Account – see this 2-minute tutorial video
- You will need an Access Code to link your account to your existing licence – Call AGCO Customer Service at 416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876 from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Go to Regulatory Submission and Notifications and select “EIPH Program - Add or Remove Horse (Ordinarily Competing in Ontario)” then follow the steps on your screen – See the EIPH Program Tip Sheet for help or watch this short tutorial video
- To upload the required forms, you may choose to either complete and sign the forms electronically, or print and scan or take a photo of them.
- The ability to make an EIPH Program regulatory submission in iAGCO is available for trainers, assistant trainers, owners and veterinarians.
- You no longer have to obtain a signature from an Official Veterinarian to complete this process.
- Printed copies of the necessary forms will be available in track offices as they open.
- No regulatory submission is required for horses that are already on the Ontario EIPH program. Horses currently on the EIPH program can be found by using this Horse Search feature on iAGCO.
- Licensing Agents can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterinary Clerks can also be reached by email at:
- For more information, see What’s Changing with iAGCO for Horse Racing Participants (version française)
- Stay up to date by following AGCO Racing on Twitter @AGCO_racing and visiting the AGCO COVID-19 Updates page.