iAGCO is the AGCO’s web-based portal through which users can access online services.
The AGCO first launched iAGCO in 2017 and has been rolling out online services for licensees ever since, with horse racing licensees joining iAGCO in March 2020. Given some of the unprecedented challenges experienced in 2020, we recognize that the transition to iAGCO will take time.
This section is intended to provide support for applicants as you use iAGCO online services.
Before getting started in iAGCO
- When using iAGCO online services, it is important to understand that the process of completing your transaction takes time. This includes both the steps you must take and the review and approval process by AGCO staff.
- Please be sure that you have prepared everything you need to complete your submission.
- Do you have the required forms or documents to complete your transaction once you’re logged into the iAGCO portal?
- Some transactions require forms to be signed and uploaded, which you can do before you create your account.
- Once you’ve prepared the required documents, you can begin by creating your iACGO account.
To create your account:
- You will need a valid email address
- You can use any device or browser
- You must provide payment for applicable fees to complete the transaction
- Completing the transaction is not the end of the process. AGCO staff will review your submission and either accept it or get back to you requesting more information.
For more information on iAGCO online services, visit the iAGCO Information page.